Add your local non-profit, charity or not-for-profit service to Sacramento's only updated directory of community service programs.
Four simple rules:
1. Any and only free, sliding-scale, subsidized or income-based service.
2. No website link submissions, you must have a phone number and/or address.
3. No negative images or depictions of frustrated or angry people. Images must link to your program.
4. You may suggest a resource that meets the above criteria.
If you send in a resource that does not meet the above, it will be deleted.
How to add or update information...
The easy way...
Use the form below.
v Or, email the information to Victor Stark, firstname.lastname@example.org.
v Or, text 916-906-3843 to have it done personally.
The only required fields are your contact information to verify what is added. If you are suggesting a resource, no one will call you or even mention your name, someone will call the resource instead.
Below are some tips and examples.
1. Upload your logo or promotional image.
2. Upload brochures, flyers, etc.
Free 108 page directory to download in Word>> or PDF>>.
3. Upload (copy and paste) the code to have your Facebook, Twitter, Paypal donation.
4. Include email sign up buttons with your information.
5. Put your information onto a Word document using using the colors, font styles, black and white bullets, etc., and upload the document.
The Sacramento Resource Directory-Onefatherslove
Mailing address: Sacramento, CA.
Ph. (916) 906-3843 Cell phone Text preferred.. Contact Us
Update: The print version is a pre-pandemick publication and needs to be updated. You can still submit your information for online.
Sacramento’s most comprehensive and only updated directory of community based services and drug rehab centers in California. The Directory provides 749+ direct services in print and online over 2,000 resources. Everything you need to know from in crisis to self-sufficiency.
Click to see an example by The Child Abuse Prevention Council>>